Pleasures and Ponderings

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In the Flow

I want to know what it feels like to be in the flow. When I'm at my desk, and I've quieted my inner critic, I can easily spend hours responding to emails, making calls to market my Compassionate Communication workshops, and reading philosophical inspirations from varios web sites I've subscribed to.

Those days, when I go easily from a delete to my Drafts folder, to sharing favorite emails I've received with my moreahs-musings subscribers, life feels on course.

I have noticed a longer lasting flow when I've talked to my angels and guides, and requested their support on a particular theme for the day. (There would have been years in the past I would not, could not, identify with angels or guides, as I tried to wrestle with opposing forces within.)The morning I asked for their assistance on completion, I was awed that evening to see how many tasks I had finished, with ease and without interference from any shoulds.

Another day, I sought their gentle reminders toward peace and self-compassion. Just tuning in to that intention, with no pressure on me to reach a particuar result, was soothing.

This probably fits very well with the Law of Attraction, which suggests we focus on what we want, not on what we don't want. My favorite email of the day is from http://www.abraham-hicks.com/. One I epecially resonate with said "I'm going to be very, very, very happy, and then do everything I have time to do after that."

I'm in the flow now, as I always seem to be, when I write. I may unplug my phone and shut my office door. The words seem like the Stone Soup story--to make a complete literary repast from the 1st ingredient of my thought. Putting my ideas and feelings on paper is as nourishing to my mind and heart as soup and salad are to my body.

I remember when my guides were called to be there for me in trusting my choices. Knowing their presence within was akin to anticipating the casserole I knew was already prepared for dinner.

Another time I feel in the flow is when I teach Compassionate Communicaton workshops. I'm totally engaged in sharing that everyone always does the best they know how to try to meet their needs. When people get that, there is less need to make others wrong, or to resist other's actions.

My wish for me and for the world is to live in peace, to flow with who I am and who you are. May love and acceptance keep the flow in motion.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home